Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why do we read?

I think most people read for self knowledge. Most people that read everyday do not read for enjoyment, i believe the newspaper is read more than novels. People read the newspaper in order to find out what is happening around them. I read the sports section of the newspaper almost every morning. Even though, i do not enjoy reading books very often, I like to read the newspaper while i eat breakfast. I do not read the newspaper for enjoyment, I read it for information. I enjoy reading some books, if a book does not grab my attention in the first chapter I stop reading it. I think if someone recommends books that are interesting to them, I would read a lot more often. I am currently reading a book called the great escape. I have seen the movie before and enjoyed it. The book is so far has caught my attention.

1 comment: